Vacuuming your swimming pool is a great way to keep your pool clean and free of dirt and debris. With little or no efforts, you spend less time-fighting algae, your pool water will stay balanced, and your chemical will work effective only when you use a good robotic vacuum. The question then is, what is the best pool vacuum robot?
Below is a guide to help you choose the best pool vacuum robot.
What Type of Pool Cleaner Do You Need?
The pool cleaner is available in a different form, and these include:
1. Suction cleaner: This is the best option for anyone on a tight budget. Simple, quiet, and usually among the most affordable and also effective kind of pool cleaner. It is an excellent option for someone with a small pool and average to minimal cleaning needs. These cleaners are also the most natural cleaners to operate with a cheap installation method of cleaning your facility, requiring nothing more than a plug-in to the intake side of your pool pump system. It functions as a vacuum which effortlessly rolls around your pool, sucking up debris to filter your pool and sends it through your pool filtration system whereby very minimal human efforts is required for cleaning to make your pool clean and attractive.
2. Pressure cleaner: Also called booster pump type pool cleaner, it is attached to the pressure side of your pool circulation system, these cleaners derive their power from the jet of water returning to the swimming pool from the pump, they do not need electricity or outside influence to start working. They are instrumental in distributing clean filtered water, not compromising the filter system by bringing dirt and debris into the pump. It is ideal for heavy debris because of its full throat design, which allows for large clumps of leaves, large acorns, and twigs to be caught into the cleaner bag without fear of clogging. Very good at cleaning pool surface, lines, and pool bottom are leaving your pool clean.
3. Robotic cleaner: These little power Machines are fresh and very useful; they make the task of pool cleaning less of a Hassel for pool owners. They do not need to be attached to your pool or need any human assistance to do the perfect job; all they need is a power source or unless they have an internally charged battery. They make use of super-efficient electric motor that uses very little energy to create suction and provide power to propel them, with their rotating pool brush that dislodges algae and stubborn dirt’s sucking debris and retaining it inside the machine. These cleaners are remote controlled, which allows owners to sit and direct it to the areas that need extra cleaning. Robotic pool cleaners are mostly equipped with computerized intelligence and various navigating sensors to do a better job of cleaning the pool effectively, saving time and energy while leaving your pool sparkling and healthy.
8 Best Pool Vacuum Robot In 2020
1. Dolphin-Nautilus-Automatic Cartridges Tangle Free Pool Cleaner
This pool cleaner is one of the best robotic pool cleaners for all pools up to 50feet. It was designed to clean pool effortlessly with its dual scrubbing brushes and superior filtering capabilities, which locks in all sorts of dirt and debris. It’s an independent cleaning machine that does not rely on any additional equipment to get the job correctly done. All you need do to save time when you want to clean your pool of any type, shape, and size is just with the touch of a button.
Unlike these hogs that are pressure and suction cleaner, this top pool cleaner comes with a Hassel free cleaning solution leaving your pool clean and sparkling in just two hours.
- Saves time
- Smart cleaning
- Cleaver clean technology
- One-year warranty
2. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
This pool cleaner is recommended for every pool up to 40 feet in length which clean your pool walls, floors and cove, the lightweight enjoys to use machine come standard with an easy to clean cartridge filter that can capture large debris and dirt. This premium cleaner is Wi-Fi connected, so you can set an advanced cleaning schedule choosing between the cleaning cycle, making your pool perfect, and clean anytime anywhere. From an impromptu pool party to the calm after the storm, the nautilus supreme has you covered.
- Saves time
- Cleaver clean technology
- High maintenance
3. Solar Breeze – Automatic NX2 Robotic Pool Surface Skimmer Cleaner
This solar-powered robotic cleaner skims the surface of your pool, removing every dirt and leaves from the top to the bottom of your pool before they sink the lake, which means fewer bacteria growth, less filtration, and sanitation requirements. It has an on-board chlorine tray that holds a 3-inch trichlor tablet allowing solar breeze NX2 to sanitize your pool. It works both day and night, collecting five times more solar energy during the day and switches to battery power to operates most of the night.
- Cleans pool with energy from the sun
- Comes with a chlorine tray
- No cord or hose
- Long-lasting solar power
4. Polaris F9350 Sport Robotic in- Ground Vacuum Pool Cleaner
This top-of-the-line robotic cleanser featuring a secure life system with a sensory handheld remote is one of the best vacuum machines for all pools, it tackles any pool terrain climbs steps and walls, scrub tiles line with a solid blade scrubbing brush. With just a simple setting, you can clean your swimming pool as you like with its seven days programmable timer, which allows owners to set it and forget it.
The sensor remote puts the machine cleaning control in your hands while you point and direct it to any of your desire locations in and out of the pool.
- Set own course
- Mobile for its use
- It can tangle up with the wire of the power cord
5. Hayward 2025ADC XL Vacuum Suction Concrete Pool Cleaner
This cleaner is specially designed for a most inground pool, this simple, affordable but powerful cleaner has an outstanding ability for natural and effective cleansing with an existing filtration system on your pool. No need for a booster pump, and all you need is less than ten minutes for your pool to be clean and sparkling.
- Fast cleaning
- Efficient operation
6. Pool Rover 115VAC – 48VDC Blue Vacuum Pool Cleaner
Pool rover is designed to clean the residential above ground and smaller inground pools. It vacuums and micro-filter dirt, debris, and unwanted contaminants from the pool floor and cove with an easy too access filter filtration system, which helps to ensure quick filtration most prominent to smallest particles. In addition, this cleaner enables you to save water, energy, and electric pool usage.
- Two years warranty
- Highly efficient
- Superior cleaning
- It takes time to clean filter
- Power box is not waterproof
7. Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner
This cleaning machine is suitable for above ground pool of all shapes and sizes, which cleanse and adapt to multiple surfaces, concrete, tile etc. While operating, it reaches every corner of your pool picking up debris and unwanted organic contaminants with a valve that can switch from little pool to bigger ones within seconds, giving you a long-lasting, better quality, and a high performance at a low price
- Highly capable
- Easy to use
8. Hayward RC9740CUB Shark Vacuum Robotic Pool Cleaner
This quick to connect and simple to set vacuum cleaner works with the suction side of your pool circulation system with its small technology steering it round your pool working quickly and silently to get rid of dirt, debris, pollens, and sticks fast with ease while leaving your pool clean and hygienic.
- Effective cleaning
- No buster pump required
How Does A Robot Pool Vacuum Works?
The robotic pool cleaner, which is the best works to sweep the floor and walls of your pool with its in-built brush collecting unwanted materials that can damage your drainage system. It works in areas where you need a deep cleansing, and being automatic, they work alone without the assistance of humans to Operate. A robotic cleaner comes with intelligent navigator features, self-contained propulsion, and debris bag to manage the task quickly with an adjustable timer to set the schedule for your cleaning.
As a pool owner achieving a clean and attractive pool to your satisfaction is the ultimate goal. These pool cleaners mentioned above are the best pool vacuum robot. They are of high quality, affordable, and highly efficient.